memu skip

BUSAN Experiences

home > News > BUSAN Experiences

[Tour Guide] (half-day tour) Busan City Tour: Eulsukdo Eco Tour

Post details page - Date, consisting of files
Date : 12.12.05
If you want to take a look around Busan and don't know where to go, then take a city tour bus.
If nature is your thing, then the Eulsukdo Eco Tour may be the best choice for you.
The Eulsukdo Tour has only two services a day. The bus departs at 9:40 AM and 2:10 PM.
I took the 2:10pm tour because I wanted to have a relaxing morning and be back for dinner at around 6pm. 

Tip
The themed tours may need to be booked at least one day in advance. However, if there are seats available on the day, then you may join the tour without making any advance booking.

Price
₩10,000 (Adults)
₩5,000 (4~18 years old)
Schedule
09:40~13:20(First bus)
14:10~17:50(Second bus)

When you get on the bus, the driver will give you a leaflet showing the route of the tour and will explain the schedule.
Sometimes, in the event of rain or fog, to make the tour as interesting as possible, the driver may change the schedule a little to allow for slightly more time at Eulsukdo Eco Center and less time at Amnam Park.

Busan Station
Yeongdo Bridge
Namhang
Bridge
Songdo
Beach
Amnam
Park
Dadaepo
Molundae
Amisan Obser-
vatory
Eulsukdo Eco  Center
BIFF
Square Jagalchi
Busan
Station
14:10
via
via
via
30 mins
via
20 mins
50 mins
via
17:50

① Amnam Park
 Amnam Park offers visitors the perfect balance of sea, cliffs and mountain trails.
When I took to the trails, it made me feel like the guardian spirit of the mountain.
Before getting off the bus, the driver said that it would take 30 minutes on foot from the drop-off point
to Gulum Dari (viaduct) and back to the parking lot where the bus would be waiting.
To my amazement, it took exactly 30 minutes. I would like to praise the city tour team for their detailed planning.

② Amisan Observatory
 Here’s a great chance to learn about nature! When we got off the bus and entered the building,
the Amisan Observatory tour guide was waiting for us.  The observatory is located at the top of the hill.
It has great views of the Nakdong River. The most surprising thing the guide told us was that the most of
the islands that we could see from the observatory have been planted with leeks, because that’s one thing the birds don't eat.
 Also, one of the island’s names was Jinu Island because the Jinu Orphanage used to be located there.
The orphanage was later moved off the island after it was damaged by Typhoon Sara. I went outside to see
how far I could see, once the tour was over. Even in the rainy and cloudy weather, I could see very far. Although viewing
through the telescope was good, I think it was better just to view this place with my own eyes.

③ Eulsukdo Eco-center

Today's highlight was Eulsukdo Eco Ccenter. It was the perfect place to learn about nature. The center's tour
guide was very welcoming when we entered the building. I had been here once before but this was the first
time I had a tour guide. I already knew a little about the Nakdong River and its ecosystem. Eulsukdo is
a migratory bird sanctuary but nowadays the birds often stay longer than usual because of climate change,
caused by global warming.

On our tour, we were told about the importance of nature. The center has some bird character telescopes that children can play with, and some pretty challenging quiz machines to help them learn about nature. While I was learning about nature on this city tour, the time really flew by.
 When I came out of the center, some kids were playing around and it looked like they were in the
middle of a field trip. I really felt that I was out in the countryside and not in a metropolitan city anymore, when I came here.

Tip
If you want to get off the bus in Nampodong (BIFF Square) on the way back, tell the driver in advance.

File