> Things to do > Cruise Tour
Enjoy great views of the beautiful south coast of Dadohae and Hallyeosudo, as well as Japan's Seto Inland Sea.
- address24, Chungjang-daero, Jung-gu International Passenger Ferry Terminal
- phone82-51-662-7777, 82-51-1577-9996
- subwayInternational Ferry Terminal (Jungang-dong, Jung-gu) / International Cruise Terminal (Metro Nampo-dong → Bus 88, 30, 113 & 8 → Kyeonghee Fishing Nets)
- timeCruise Ferry : Busan → Osaka (3 times a week) One-night cruise : near the coast of Busan Dinner Cruise : Taejongdae → Molundae → Dongbaekseom → Gwangan Bridge (17:00~22:00)
This is a party convention cruise which hosts all different kinds of events from on-board buffet to fireworks. Not only New Year’s celebrations, but also private events such as weddings, 60th birthday celebrations, etc are all available on board.
- address168, Marine city 1-ro, Haeundae-gu
- phone82-51-743-2500, 82-51-1577-7721
- subwayMetro Line 2 Dongbaek Station (Exit 1) → Walk 150m along the road branching off to the right → Cross over the main road, turn right and follow the seawall about 200 meters to the Tiffany dock
- timeNighttime Cruises (Dinner Cruise and Midnight Cruise) : Dongbaekseom (dock) → Haeundae → Gwangan Bridge → Haeundae
Resembling a 19th Century Dutch tall ship, a cruise on the Nurimaru will give you all the best views, whether indoors or outdoors, and a special ambiance.
- addressDongmyeong-ro, Nam-gu Yonghoman Cruise Port / 5-ga 16 Jungang-dong, Jung-gu, Busan Port Coastal Passenger Terminal
- subwayMetro Line 2, Kyungsung Univ. / Pukyong Natl Univ. (Exit 5) → Bus No. 2-1 → Get Off at Bunpo High School → Walk to Yongho Bay Cruise Terminal
- timeTour route : Course 1 : Yongho Bay → Gwangalli → Oryukdo → Busan Coastal Passenger Terminal Course 2 : Yongho Bay → Gwangalli → Oryukdo → Saengdo Island → Molundae → Taejongdae → Busan Coastal Passenger Terminal Course 3 : Yongho Bay → Gwangalli → Oryukdo → Taejongdae → Busan Coastal Passenger Terminal Course 4 : Yongho Bay → Gwangalli → Haeundae → Yongho Bay → Oryukdo → Busan Coastal Passenger Terminal
Gwangan Bridge, Igidae, and the Oryukdo Islets are just some of the beautiful sights you will see on the Dongbaekho Cruise, which departs from Mipo.
- address29, Dalmaji-gil 62beon-gil, Haeundae-gu
- phone82-51-742-1106, 82-51-1688-3353
- timeMetro Line 2, Jungdong (Exits 3 & 5) → 700m toward Mipo Crossroads → 400m toward Mipo 09:00 to 22:00 (occasional service)
Taejongdae Sightseeing Cruise
The view from the sea at Taejongdae is one of the highlights of this cruise. Rocks hewn from constant erosion by the waves breaking against the shore, and the lush forest above, combine to create a beautiful landscape.
- addressTaejongdae, Dongsam-dong, Yeongdo-gu
- phone82-51-405-3989, 2900, 3434, 82-51-403-9098
- timeMetro Line 1, Nampo (Exit 1) → Bus 66, 88 & 101 → Taejongdae Garage → Taejongdae Amusement Area 08:30 to 17:30 (occasional service)